Black Coats

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Krowley, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aislinn began to fall into a steady rhythm of killing heartless. Her eyes would go back and forth between Veera and Xera. Aislinn hated helping one but not really the other, that being said she didn't have much of a choice. Xera seemed to be having slightly more trouble with the heartless than Veera was having. That being said it didn't mean that Aislinn wouldn't keep an eye on Veera. Things could change in a heartbeat, she knew that.

For now Aislinn kept to herself, twirling around as she fought off a dark ball. Each person could have their own fight. She wouldn't be too close unless needed. She didn't want to make anyone feel she thought they were incompetent. However Aislinn did do a little clean up for the sake of making sure that things were getting done efficiently. On top of that she killed one more random shadow just for good measure. Aislinn then stepped back for a moment to catch her breath before she was ready to continue fighting again.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 57
    Dark Balls: 5
    Shadows injured:

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 305 EXP (26 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)
    Xara: 175 EXP (13 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 325 EXP (3 Dark Ball, 19 Shadows)

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Xara wanted to have some more fun... Those Dark Balls were a blast. Well, the previous one was. Literally.

She first took care of the shadow she injured, wiping it out of existence before she spotted another ball hovering near by. Smirking, Xara charged forward, jumping up and smacking it around some. When she landed, the dark ball went into berserk mode. "
    Whoa!" Roll, after roll, after roll, she managed to get some distance before she moved behind it, jumping up and smacking it from below, making it poof.

A shadow jumped from behind her on her back and she grunted in frustration. "
    OFF" She flung it away, and attacked it until it was no more. "Another one bites the dust~!" she said in a sing-song voice with a wiggle of her hips and a snap of her fingers before getting serious once more and back into battle mode.

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 20/20
    Heartless Kill: 1 Shadow (3-BP)
    1 Dark Ball (15-BP)
    1 Injured Shadow (2-BP)
    Injured Heartless Remaining on Xara's Side: 0

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 305 EXP (26 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)
    Xara: 240 EXP (15 Shadows, 2 Dark Ball)

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera decided to assault a Dark Ball next. She had taken out so many shadows, it seemed time for a change of pace. And with no boss in sight, she wasn't sure what else could be calling the shadows except for the Dark Balls. Readjusting her grip on the keyblade, she darted forward and jumped into the air, uppercutting when the ball tried to ascend to avoid her.

The keyblade cut it from underneath, forcing it to sink back to her level. She managed to follow up her original attack with another strike before landing on the ground as the heartless disintegrated. A shadow tried its luck at this point, but Veera wasn't having any of that. It was dead before it had time to realize what had happened.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 59
    Dark Balls: 7
    Shadows injured:
    Shadow 1: 2 BP

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 360 EXP (27 Shadows, 2 Dark Ball)
    Xara: 175 EXP (13 Shadows, 1 Dark Ball)

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Xara ran after another Dark Ball, wanting just maybe one more challenge... Or two. It didn't seem like anything was slowing down the numbers. She wondered in her head if the old guy was still hanging around, or really left them to get killed by these things. This fight almost seemed too easy though. Each kill was going smoother and smoother, and Xara wondered how long that would last.

Finding another one of those balls of fun, she jumped up and got to work, hitting it and swinging at it like a pinata at a fiesta. If only there were candy inside, Xara thought sadly. Man, I'm really craving some food!

With a battle cry, she cut it down without any problem, then hopped-skipped to the little shadow heartless that seemed to be hanging around waiting for her to get down, slicing it up. She then tapped one on where a nose should have been. "
    Boop!"

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 19/20
    1 Dark Ball (15-BP)
    Injured Heartless Remaining on Xara's Side: 1 Shadow Heartless (2-BP left)

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 295 EXP (16 Shadows, 3 Dark Ball)

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well the girls were doing good on their own so Aislinn moved even further away from them, spreading out among the heartless. The creatures were far spread, so why couldn't they be? Aislinn didn't waste much time heading to a higher populated area of heartless and start slashing through them. The battle was getting tedious but they had to continue, there was no use running away from the damn things, they would just follow or find someone else to hurt and neither was a good option.
    BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 68
    Dark Balls: 9
    Shadows injured:
    Shadow 2: 1 BP

Total Experience Gained
    Aislinn: 385 EXP (3 Dark Ball, 25 Shadows)

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

The purple haired girl decided she had enough energy to do one more Dark Ball before she headed back into the fray of the little guys. After all, it was a lot more entertaining to hit the larger ones than the tiny ones. She liked how they seemed to throw a little tantrum if given the chance. Finding another one, she had at it, beating him left and right, even doing a flip in the air to finish it off. It poofed, and she zoomed to a shadow, making it disappear into smoke and then took care of the one she booped on the nose earlier.

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 20/20
    1 Dark Ball (15-BP)
    Injured 1 Shadow Heartless (2-BP left)

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 360 EXP (18 Shadows, 4 Dark Ball)

7. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera dove into the next group of shadows, weaving her way through as she cut them. "I can't get no, satisfaction." She hummed under her breath as she moved, desperate to keep herself entertained as the monotony of the battle began to get to her. If they had been difficult enemies, she would have perhaps held more focus, but they were little ones, shadows and dark balls. They required little to no concentration to take out, and thus she kept the running track of music in her head as she cut and struck from either side.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 74
    Dark Balls: 9
    Shadows injured:
    Shadow 2: 1 BP

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 420 EXP (33 Shadows, 2 Dark Ball)

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

"Mana, mana~!" The girl sang out, hopping to the right to swipe at one row of heartless. "Doo, doooooo, da, doo doo~!" She spun in place, and then spread her arms out. "MANA, MANA!" Shadow heartless were hit back, and she moon-walked as more were starting to crawl to her. "Doo, doo, da, doo~!" She jumped up, putting her hands in the air. "MANA, MANAH!" And then she began to bop heartless on the head. "Doo, dooooo, do, do-do, do-do, do, doo-doo, dah, doo, dooooo, DO~!" And finished with one last swipe to the head of her sixth shadow heartless.

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 18/20
    Heartless Kill: 6 Shadow (3BP)

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 420 EXP (24 Shadows, 4 Dark Ball)

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "When will these things let up?" Aislinn asked with a sigh as her fight continued. Shadow after shadow threw itself at her, trying to overwhelm her, and time and time again she would knock each of them back. The training this provided was good, it was helpful. At least these were all weak things. Aislinn knew that on her adventures she would meet bigger, stronger, and more protestant enemies that she would have to be prepared for. Right now this was only the start of her journey and it was a suitable challenge for the start. However even still it was a bit of an annoyance to have to fight this many. It almost seemed like it would never end. Shadow after shadow went down to Aislinn's keyblade, leaving only a cloud of black smoke around her to dance through and continue on, but it wasn't enough.
    BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 89
    Dark Balls: 10
    Shadows injured:

Total Experience Gained
    Aislinn: 455 EXP (3 Dark Ball, 32 Shadows)

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera whirled and twirled, her moves becoming more acrobatic as she tried to entertain herself, and find a new way to kill the heartless with every slash of her keyblade. It also stretched out muscles she didn't know existed, and she reminded herself to try and find a hot bath if she made it out of here. A different song switched on in the mental radio that provided the beat to which she worked, and she grinned. She hadn't heard this one in forever. Time to get moving. She took the time to bop the injured heartless on the head and watch it dissipate before getting back to the others.

BP Heartless kill count:
    Shadows: 96
    Dark Balls: 10
    Shadows injured:

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 490 EXP (40 Shadows, 2 Dark Ball)

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

One thing was for sure; Xara was going to have a serious talk with the old man when they found him again. These things were annoying! But the fact that he said he had held them back up to this point made her wonder about the power he truly possessed. She had a feeling she didn't want to find out. The thirteen year old continued to hack and slice, adding some fancy spins with her movement. All her training and practicing had finally clicked in her head. They were going to make it out of here, even though this was kind of getting boring.

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 20/20
    Injured Heartless:
    1 Shadow- (2bp)
    2 Shadow- (2bp)

Heartless Kill Grand Total:
    Shadow: 102
    Dark Ball: 10
    Injured Heartless:
    1 Shadow- (2bp)
    2 Shadow- (2bp)

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 480 EXP (30 Shadows, 4 Dark Ball)

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aislinn kept up her fighting like a dance. She spun and twirled, her keyblade like an extension of her arm. Her skirt stirred up the smoke rising from the heartless that was taken out. She spun once more to be faced with a dark ball. Rolling her eyes Aislinn got to work on taking the thing out. This dark ball thought itself so clever to sneak up behind her, but he underestimated her ability. Stupid heartless didn't know what they were doing, and it would be the end of him, literally.

Soon enough Aislinn had taken out the dark ball and turned to two shadows, one helping another one that was injured. It was kind of cute but they had to be exterminated none the less. Aislinn looked at them with somewhat sad eyes before turning to take them out. She felt bad for killing the ones not attacking, but she had to do what she had to do.

Shadow: 104
    Dark Ball: 11
    Injured Heartless:
    1 Shadow- (2bp)

Total Experience Gained
    Aislinn: 520 EXP (4 Dark Ball, 34 Shadows)

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

A few more shadows and Xara was going to change her pace back to a Dark Ball. Those things seemed more entertaining than the shadows with the weird antennas. Hack, and slice. Hack, and slice. Even the fancy turns were starting to become a bore. "Oh come on already!"

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 20/20
    2nd Injured Shadow- (2bp)

Shadow: 111
    Injured Heartless:

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 550 EXP (37 Shadows, 4 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 520 EXP (4 Dark Ball, 32 Shadows)

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    I could have stayed with the hot tub. Why did I leave that hot tub? Veera mused as she cut her way through the ever oncoming shadows. Could have had pizza, a cute guy on my arm, a hot tub, some music...She sighed, brought back to reality as the darkness dissipated in front of her eyes. But no. I had to get stuck here. Hottubless.

Shadow: 110
    Injured Heartless:
    1 Shadow- (2bp)

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 550 EXP (46 Shadows, 2 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 520 EXP (4 Dark Ball, 34 Shadows)

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It seemed that she was not the only one getting fed up with the amount of creatures waiting to be killed. The other girls seemed to be complaining too, or the younger one was at least. "Don't worry Xara, we will take care of them eventually. If you like you can slow your pace a little, I will watch your back while you catch your breath. No one will judge you. We will all do what we can to help each other get through this, okay?" The motherly side of Aislinn kicked in as she spoke to the girl, making her way a little closer to her.

Of course on the way over she had to deal with a few annoyances in her way, namely a dark ball and a couple of shadows. Instead of moving about these with her normal grace and style, Aislinn got straight to the point with attacking them head on, trying to take them out as quick as possible. She had to get over to
    Xara to watch the girls back. Then perhaps after that she would go over and offer the same to Veera. She was sure the woman needed to rest equally as much.
    Shadow: 112
    Dark Ball: 12
    Injured Heartless:

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 550 EXP (30 Shadows, 4 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 585 EXP (5 Dark Ball, 36 Shadows)

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

"What? Me? Rest? Ha!" Xara jumped on a shadow heartless with the ha, sending it to wherever they went. "Thanks, but no thanks. This is actually kind of better than wandering around for hours on end with nothing to look at." Xara hopped at a Dark Ball, engaging in battle. She smirked when it enlarged, and rolled out of the way when it was starting its hissing fit. She then slid behind it and jumped up, slaying it. "Are you from the group that was called by the letter?" Xara asked Aisleen and Veera, smacking a shadow away from her feet.

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 20/20
    Heartless Kill: 1Shadow (3BP)
    1 Dark Ball
    injured 1 shadow (1bp left)

Shadow: 113
    Dark Ball: 13
    Injured Heartless:
    1 Shadow (1bp left)

Total Experience Gained
    Xara: 605 EXP (38 Shadows, 5 Dark Ball)

17. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    I wonder whether there are any cute guys in here. Veera tried to stay on topic in her mind, focusing on one subject entirely until it was completed exhausted. I mean, I don't know how I got in here, Xara doesn't seem to know, and now we have Aislinn. Pretty name by the way. So how did we get in here? And how big is here? How did we even manage to find each other?

She cut through the Dark Ball with almost no effort effort at all before turning back around to face the seemingly endless horde of the dead.

Shadow: 114
    Dark Ball: 14
    Injured Heartless:
    Shadow 1; I BP left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 605 EXP (47 Shadows, 3 Dark Ball)
    Xara: 550 EXP (30 Shadows, 4 Dark Ball)

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I have simply come because I wanted to find a way to use my strength to protect those I care for, like my sister and her family." Aislinn explained to Xara before her eyes shifted over to Veera. "If you don't mind me cutting the conversation slightly short I am going to offer the same offer to your friend Veera." Aislinn stated as she began to fight her way through several shadows towards Veera. While she killed most shadows she came across, there was one she only managed to injure before having to move on.

Reaching
    Veera's side, Aislinn took up a defensive stance. "Do you need a rest. I can watch your back if you want to take it slow for a moment." Aislinn offered the woman. There was no judgment in her voice, just concern. All Aislinn wanted to do was make sure everyone would be okay.
    Shadow: 120
    Injured Heartless:
    Shadow 1; 1 BP left
    Shadow 2: 1 BP left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 605 EXP (47 Shadows, 3 Dark Ball)
    Xara: 605 EXP (30 Shadows, 4 Dark Ball)
    Aislinn: 645 EXP (5 Dark Ball, 42 Shadows)

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

"What a straight forward answer," Xara mumbled under her breath. Everything was unclear to the girl at this point. She wondered what happened with the rest of the group she briefly met. She even wondered if they remembered her up to this point. Maybe they forgot about her? And who was to blame. With creeps like the old guy running around, there was sure to be other things to worry about at the moment. She moved over to a group of shadows, carrying on as she was but with a little song she whispered. "Little Bunny Foo-Foo, hopping through the forest, scooping up the... shadowy things, and... BOPPING THEM ON THE HEAD!"

Once they were wiped out, her attention was turned on the white pod. She had forgotten all about it, and was surprise to see it laying around here still. She ran over to it, and peered inside. Someone or something was surely in there. "
    Whoa..." She tapped on the glass, ignoring the battle for a moment. "Yo, can you hear me?" She called to the thing trapped inside. A Dark Ball suddenly swooped in and Xara dodged roll out of the way. She wondered... Why did the old guy live what he was after behind?

This Post by Xara-
    BP Used in Post- 19/20
    Heartless Kill: 6 Shadows (3bp
    injured 1 shadow (1bp left)

Shadow: 127

Shadow 2: 1 BP left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 605 EXP (47 Shadows, 3Dark Ball)
    Xara: 675 EXP (45 Shadows, 5 Dark Ball)

20. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Veera looked back at Aislinn and shrugged, twirling her keyblade carelessly. "This is hardly the worst of it." She replied, removing another Shadow from the picture before gripping it once more firmly. "I've wandered in darkness for days. Quite frankly I don't even I remember what the sun feels like, or looks like." She turned and took out another Shadow with a thrust of the magical weapon, smiling grimly as it dissipated. "So now I finally get the chance to do something other then staring at the moving walls, wondering when this torment will end. Would you want a break?" She shrugged once more before attacking another Shadow.

"I'm good to keep going until they're gone, and then I want to get the hell out and find some sunshine."

Shadow: 127
    Injured Heartless:
    Shadow 2; 1 BP left

Total Experience Gained
    Veera: 665 EXP (53 Shadows, 3 Dark Ball)
    Xara: 675 EXP (45 Shadows, 5 Dark Ball)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.