358/2 Days Anyone else find the Emerald Serenades annoying?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Vladimir Makarov, Feb 15, 2010.

1. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I had no fire and I wanted to stab my DS XD

2. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, they were really annoying. I ahted the Wonderland mission where you had to change them in the maze and then a few other heartless make you lose your direction.

3. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

Oh, mygod yes! They dont even fight back! The one in Neverland was the worst, i hate them so much!!!!

4. Rhiscx Banned

They were annoying totally, but I hated them even more when I had to finish the mission in like 2 min.

"Would it had killed it to hold still? I landed on my butt trying to catch the darn thing!" -Axel

5. Llave Superless Moderator

usually they will taunt you, obviously. i found that if you dont chase em, they will get up to you and be like: "What the heck are you doing? your supposed to chase me! but you just stay in place and wait for me?! never say that one coming?!!" they always have a pattern, i usually go reverse their pattern then i will usually get to them twice out of a cycle, will usually get about 25% of health out for each encounter. only will be able to do a quick combo so i suggest a good air gear, will help you follow them a bit, to get a couple extra hits.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Fire and Blizzaga. They'll be your best buddies against these things. Shoot fire head on into them and just watch their health go down :P as for Blizzaga, plant it in their path and when they run into it smack the crap out of them.

7. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Very annoying, Hours and hours just trying to deafeat it, but if someone's in troble with that guy, stay somewhere in it's path waiting for him, use magic e don't waste any time! Hit him when you get the chance! xD

8. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

emerald serenade may annoy to me
    but if using aeroga and thundaga
    would do the trick
    but beat him you must be patient lock on him
    and watch his step over and over again
    for another mean is
    which way him take/run from over and over again

9. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

Extremely, incredibly annoying, especially on a time limit. If you're strong enough to knock out massive amounts of HP, though, you're usually good to go.

10. larxenex Merlin's Housekeeper

Those Emerald Serenades are very annoying, but you can stop them with ice magic. That worked out well for me because they froze and I got the advantage to kill them without them managing to run off. Again.

11. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

I was actually planning a LV1 Proud run of the game and thought about how terrible this boss will be :D

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Those things were so annoying!!!! I'm glad we only had to get rid of two or three of them in the whole game (can't remember exact number, but thank God there weren't more of them)

13. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I can't stand those guys, even when you had people helping you it was a pain in the neck. They never do anything except run. Worst heartless ever.

14. Shera Wizard Merlin's Housekeeper

I probably hated it so much that I dont remember what it even is

15. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

So very annoying. Especially in that one maze garden mission. That was pure annoyance.

16. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

Actually, they were probably my favorite heartless out of the game. I loved fighting them ;n;

It's been a while but iirc. I set a Blizzagara (or w/e it is. I can't remember off the top of my head. The 3rd tier Blizzard spell) and then I'd hit it with, what, Thunderga, or a fire. Worked like a charm.

17. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

ugh those things are so annoying! took me hours to kill them! i hate them so much!

18. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

That's the thing that a lot of people hate about 358/2 Days. Enemies and Bosses are usually annoying. I can name some like the Emerald Serenade, Ruler of the Sky and the Leechgrave.

19. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Hahaha, I remember the Serenades. Zippy little buggers, they were. I believe all I brought to fight them was Fire, so they took me a while. I'll have to try that Blizzaga idea.

I don't hold a grudge against them, as I appreciate Days trying to mix it up in terms of enemy AI and attack patterns. While it could've used some polish, it was certainly a cut above KHII's "Here's a bunch of dudes, HIT THE ∆ BUTTON" strategy.

20. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Do NOT get me started, even with Strategies like the blizzaga one it took me forever to beat these things.... And i'm usually pretty good at KH, even proud mode. I guess as much as I like days, it's my weakness...
    Cause It Took Me FOREVER to finish on that games proud mode.