A Special Thread for Nights

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Amaury, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

It has come to my attention that @Nights☆ lost a very good female friend of his. That's all I know, though. If he wishes to provide more details, he may.

I thought we could all give him our condolences and post a beautiful photo of something to help him feel better.

My condolences to you, Nights. I know you'll pull through, though, because you have the heart of a...

[​IMG]

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Sorry, Nights. Time and friends is the best medicine.

[​IMG]

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

*hugs Nights and pats his head*

There, there...

[​IMG]

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aww, you guys are so sweet. Thank you. She was actually my best friends grandmother but she was also like a grandma to me. I've known her ever since I started hanging out at his house. She was always super kind and funny. It didn't matter how bad of a day I had because as soon as I came over she cheered me right up. It was heartbreaking when she passed but it didn't hit me until the viewing. I know she's watching over me now and she'll always be in my heart.

Again, I really appreciate the support guys. I know it's kind of late but I haven't really been myself for awhile. So thank you, Amaury, Magick, Roxam. It means the world to me.

-Nights