358/2 Days A Question Not Yet Answered

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Loriah, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Loriah Banned

So--I've been wondering how the heck did the Organization make a replica of Roxas in a different gender [AKA Xion]? O_o If Xion was connected to Roxas, wouldn't they be the same gender instead of different? It's almost like saying one character can be a different gender in the game. For instance, if Riku had a Nobody, it would be a girl instead of a boy. That's weird...

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Xion was originally genderless, created as a fail-safe in case the Organization's plans for Roxas and/or Sora didn't work out. However, her appearance can change depending on who she interacts with. The only reason she appeared to be female was because of Sora's strong feelings for Kairi that lived inside Roxas, who you were playing as in the game. I believe Axel saw her the same though because of his time at Castle Oblivion with Namine. Saix simply saw her as a genderless replica. Xigbar though, saw her as Ventus.

3. Loriah Banned

Wow--thanks confusing.

4. Labrys King's Apprentice

Hmmm I guess they did use some great detail on Xion......and I like it! But the fact she was a replica is plan stupid. She could have been made for a better, more reasonable causes[DOUBLEPOST=1355110990][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Basically she's a plot hole.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

6. Doukuro Chaser

I think it's making the point gender hardly matters.

Copy of someone or not Xion wasn't born like a normal human, but created. Therefore gender isn't something of importance nor really exists for them.

7. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I thought Xion was made in that image specifically to gather all of Sora's memories of Kairi.

8. Loriah Banned

No--not in the Organization's terms. The Organization only wanted Xion to be a puppet of Roxas just like what Vanellope said. Roxas only saw her as Xion because Sora was inside of him.

9. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Pretty much what axel91 said. People could see her as many forms depending on what's in their memories. Xion is a really interesting being, after all. Among with all nobodies, it can assume any form depending on its strenght, such as the closest to the original (to a human form), the stronger it is. This is one of the principles of Nobodies since the beginning, too, proving she was more than just a puppet, she is actually a Keyblade Master as Roxas.

10. Loriah Banned

Can you guys explain to me...
    At the ending of the game when Roxas had to fight Xion, why did Xion choose to be in the form of Sora? I don't get that part...

11. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

I'll try my best...
    Xion was supposed to be a clone of Sora, so her "true" form was Sora. In the beginning, her face was unstable, but as she was getting closer to Roxas, she took more of Sora's memories, so she looked more like him. By the end of the game, she had gathered enough of Sora's memories to take on his form.

12. Loriah Banned

Oh--okay... Thanks. The ending where Xion was Sora confused me a bit.

13. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Just like what everybody said--Xion was a memory of Sora--known as Kairi. She was first gender less, but decided to stay as a female in the ending after she fought Roxas as Sora. The people in the Organization also viewed Xion differently. Some of them saw her as a puppet while Xigbar saw Xion as Ventus.

14. Shera Wizard Merlin's Housekeeper

Wasn't Xion made from the memories of Kairi from Sora?