3DS Remaster of 358/2 Days and re:Coded

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Shikou, May 9, 2012.

1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Lets say a 3DS port/remaster was made for 358/2 Days and re:Coded. What do you think they should add or fix? I know everyone is going to say improved graphics and fix the frame rate issue in a few parts but there has to be more then that right? In re:Coded I hope they can let you pause the cutscenes because I had to do something and I couldn't pause it so I was forced to skip it. If possible I would like it to be released together.

2. Patman Bof

Can' t you just close your DS to pause the game whenever you wish to ?

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I don't think a remaster would be necessary. I can understand a tad bit with Days, fixing the frame rates, etc. You could pause in Re:coded, I think. Just like Patman said? Or you pressed select? I don't know, though. Haven't played the game in so long, so my memory is hazy. Am I the only one who actually liked the graphics in Days? I preferred them over the almost cardboard cut out styled scenes of Re:coded. Just my opinion, though.

4. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Nope, not during cutscenes, that was the first thing I did after I tried to pause the cutscene
    Nope, Im with you on that one because I dont care for graphics in video games :)

5. jafar custom title

i think it's pretty unnecessary. maybe a decade after the series is over, it would be cool to see all the games redone in hd on one console. but for two minor games in the series, it's kind of silly to do it. especially when it's in the middle of the series.

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

More 3D modelling of textures, smoother gameplay, and generally better polish.

But I think it's not worth it, at this point, can be counter productive.

7. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Not on the 3DS and each character has its own unique set of attacks and combos, not just the simple 1-2-3 hits.

8. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

Honestly all I think needs to be done is a Re:Days on the Vita or 3DS. And they need to fix the battle system (enemies going awaying, coming back with full hp) and improve the panel system. And more cut-scenes. And something that will never happen, online.

9. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

The panel menu and circuit menu. They should change that when remastering it. but if they didnt it would be fine. also changing the command menu back to the orignal 1 and 2 command menu