2012 : a decade of Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Patman, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Princess-Sammi Merlin's Housekeeper

BBS Volume 2 would be lovely. :) It'd be more logical to release it on the PSP 1000/2000/3000, though - not the NGP (of which it is rumoured to be released on). Not all KH fans can afford to buy each and every console when a KH game is released on it, after all.

I'd like BBS Volume 2 to focus on Aqua and Apprentice Xehanort/Ansem Seeker of Darkness. Seeing as they are my favourite characters, that'd be a dream come true! :D I wouldn't mind if the game had partial focus on King Mickey, either.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, BbS FM did have some extra stuff in it that helps show what Aqua did in the RoD and stuff, we have the Ansem reports for the stuff that Apprentice Xehanort did, and the backstory of Ansem SoD has already been explained (in KH2). I don't think that there's much more to do BbS wise. I mean, we know what happened to Terra, Aqua, and Ven and we know how they relate/are relevant to the other three's (Sora, Riku and Kairi's) story.

Until KH3, I think the BbS protagonists are just gonna be dormant, story wise.

3. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I find most games come out in not English, so I wouldn't even be able to understand it. It would be nice to see a game to clarify some missed spots, but also have its own players asking different questions at the end. Oh, yes, and not the same outfits they had for the majority of the games.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It hasn't been ten yet. Not until 2012. Anyway, I have a feeling my guess (the HD remakes) won't happen, considering the team is still working on DDD and the yet-to-be-officially-announced KHIII. There IS the off chance but, all things considered, it's not likely.

5. February Destiny Islands Resident

Don't believe that it's been 12 years already. Time has gone by really fast.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten. Ten years.

But time HAS flown with the series, especially from the tension of waiting on Nomura to release the next game in America the rest of the world.

7. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

twevle years? okay, one word: MOVIE. done. I will then happily wait until thenext kh game after that.

8. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

It hasn't been twelve years...
    it will reach ten years next year.

~

Personally I wanna see the remakes of the games for PS3 or 360 like how everyone else has said, with the FM content added in.
    That'd be good enough for me I think.
    I would most certainly fangasm at that.. *nods and sips tea*
    but anyway, They aren't starting on KHIII until they finish versus... so... it shouldn't be much longer now unless something delays Versus even further. :/

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

No fan could RESIST fangasming at that.

Anyway, we've seen how long Versus has taken so it may be a while before KHIII will finally happen but as long as Nomura has got some treat for the big 1-0 i'll be fine with waiting a bit longer.

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Yeah, it will most certainly keep us occupied.
    Also, sure it will be a different process from Versus...
    but hopefully with KHIII it will be a matter of, they can apply the experience they've gained from making Versus, and hopefully KHIII will happen faster (unlikely, but... we can hope.)

11. Ichiya_Yuka Merlin's Housekeeper

If they'll end KH series with KH3, then I hope KH3 won't come out yet....I still want to enjoy this series more~~~

a month ago I saw a japanese website that had the list of the anime for this year and for the next year. And I saw Kingdom Hearts was in the Planning Title section.....I'm still looking again for that site address but I'm completely forgot it x__x

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh snap!

An anime is a hell of a lot better than any movie! So long as it can stay true to the games and the english voice actors can do a decent dub then i'll be okay with it.

Also, Nomura has said that KHIII will mark the end of the Xehanort saga. He never said anything about it ending the series... X)

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

He actually did say something...in the sense of it not ending. I'm kind of curious as to see how it'll go on. I mean, it's the end of the Xehanort saga, not the end of the Sora saga. So unlike Final Fantasy, each new game will be part of the same canon series.

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Why can't we just figure out how the Organization got the rest of it's members. I think that'd be more interesting than Mickey.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

For some reason, I think that once the Xehanort saga ends, we might not actually hear anymore about Organization XIII, but I can't be so sure, so maybe we will find something out about the rest of the members. But at this point, their histories would seem a bit irrelevant, wouldn't they? Besides, if there was ever a good time to find out about them in the first place, it'd probably be in Kingdom Hearts III, don't you think?

16. Misty gimme kiss

Yeah, I get the feeling Organization XIII will disappear as well, but we'll still have characters like Roxas (and perhaps Axel, since he's so popular) leftover. The Organization was began by Xemnas, after all. And they're pretty much destroyed at this point anyway--the only remaining member is Roxas.

17. Daxa~ #stalker

I agree with this...
    Mickeys kinda annoying xD
    And besides,I really wanna see Marluxia's somebody <3

18. Ichiya_Yuka Merlin's Housekeeper

oh great xDD....So it's just xehanort saga that'll be ended xDD....
    but if xehanort disappears, the heartless will disappear as well. Does that means...new enemies? 0__0.....

well, most likely Tetsuya Nomura will still put Axel in the upcoming series coz Axel is also one of his favorite character, right? =9......

19. Llave Superless Moderator

hmm.. i think it would prolly be new characters, or possibly some special edition of a remake or a collecter's edition of something. I dunno, im not Nomura, he's too unpredictable...

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The Heartless won't disappear after the end of the Xehanort saga.
    Xehanort only spread the Heartless further into the worlds, they had already existed before any of tht madness (as seen in BbS)