яεвυρℓιc cιтү: σσc

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Shuhbooty, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuhbooty moon child

[​IMG]
    • ιηтяσ •
    Water, Fire, Earth, Air.
    Many years ago these nations lived in harmony, but everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. a 100 years pasted and two water tribe children discovered the new Avatar, an air bender named Aang. Side by side Lord Zuko and Avatar Aang defeated Lord Sozin and ended the 100 year war, together transforming the Fire nation colonies into the United Republic nations. A society where benders and non-benders from all over the world could live and thrive together in peace and harmony. Naming the great capital “Republic City”.

This is the time of Avatar Aang, where the city is still premature and thriving. New technologies come forth, new bending skills and pro-bending. A bending school along with a non-bending school is just built. Children are unaware of their dangerous and discrimination futures.

((• мυsт яεα∂ •))

I would like to stretch this RP out to Korras time and and death (and longer)in saying that here are a few things before i get down and dirty.
    I am not picky when it comes to length, but because of the seriousness i require a minimum of three paragraphs per post. You can have more then one character, but the same rule applies. You can also be any character from the show but you must PM me first. I have fine detail i would like to get across in this RP. Remember this is when Aang forms his council and helps guide Republic city. Betrayal and screwsup will happen, lets make this interesting and realistic.

I understand when we all can't be on at the same time and can't post everyday. But you must post every three days, if something comes up and you can't I understand just PM me and let me know. I hate it when I see people online that are in the RP and never reply. I will kick you out if I see this.

Unless you are born within Republic city or came from one of the fire nation colonies you will require a journey script before posting. I want everyone to know how everyone got here and why even if we all don't meet, the idea is nice. Did you want to make a name for yourself? Did you hear about the pro-bending games? better education? something along that. Once you've posted it you can start in the thread.

Cars haven't been invented yet. Having that said, if you want to build them you can. keep in mind legit time spans. if you wanna team up with a partner, you may do so. Post here your ideas or pm each other and then let me know. Same goes for everything else. If you want to own a factory, what does it produce? how do you produce it? things like that.

• Pro-bending teams have not been made. this idea came from underground benders wanting a true sport. in saying so, this means we need a spokesman, and a full team manager and gym leader/trainer. remember that the gym and arena has not been built yet.

This is a PG-13 RP. As much as I wanna R rate it, I won't. Simply because its more funny when everyone loves each other, but they're so prude about it. (no pun intended). kissing, groping, touching of the arm, ect are acceptable as long as its PG-13. no dryhumping or explicit nudity. (i hope thats pg enough)

so lets begin.

((°• σvεяvιεω •°))

@ As stated before if you would like to be a character from the show please PM me before posting.
    @ You may have one or more characters.

@ You can be and pretty much do whatever you want as long as it follows guidelines

@ A journey script is REQUIRED with your Character sheet.

@ Unless you wish to RP Aang I will be filling his role.

@ I will be updating this thread often. please make sure to check it.
    @ As always follow the rules and guidelines posted. No god-modding, vulgar language and harassment. (as in you seriously don't like another player and you attack him).

((°·• σтнεя •·°))

Pro-pending rules:
    *Three man team
    * Each player can only use one element.
    * Proper gear is required: helmet, face gear, padded and fire proof outfits

Maps:
    [​IMG]

Avatar: The Last Airbender: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender
    Legend of Korra Main Characters: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Main_characters_(Legend_of_Korra)

(( • sιgη υρs • ))
    OOC:
    Name:
    Appearance: (a banner is not required but one would be nice,)
    Bending Element: (if you are a non-bender you may put none)
    Job: ( if you won't have a job throughout your RP please put none)
    Personality:
    Tribe:
    Other:

Pro- Bending sign up sheets:
    Team Name:
    Team members names:
    Moscot:
    Theme song:

Councilmen sign up sheet:

Name:
    Bending Element:
    Appearance:
    Bio:
    Personality:
    Tribe:
    Why you think you're fit for this role:

* ONCE WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE I WILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE THREAD. HERE IS THE INTRODUCTION YOU WILL GO OFF WHEN BEGINNING THE RP. *
    Congratulation! You have made it to the capitol; Republic City. Please stop by and visit our Dance Hall! You are now given a pamphlet of Republic city (please see map above). Here is were your journey begins..

As you make you're way through the crowd, you can't help but overhear a broadcast on the radio.
    "Welcoooome all! For those of you who haven't heard, we are recruiting policemen and seeking Council members! If you are interested please stop by our City Hall! Thank you and have a Republic day!"

With all this said, let's begin. c: If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to PM me!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

AW YISS AN ATLA/LOK ROLEPLAYYYYY

Posting now to say that I am so in this; will post later with characters.

EDIT: ...Are we required to use a banner? :/

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  3. Shuhbooty moon child

No. D: I ahould fix that tho. A banner is not required :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.