Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 3
For more official site business, please message one of our Administrators or email us at contact[at]kh-vids[dot]net (directly or through our Contact form).
- Normal members are allowed one image in their signature. Premium members are allowed two.
- You may not place videos within your signature, though you may link them.
- Your signature should not exceed 500px by 500px total (includes images and text).
- Only one .GIF (moving picture) is allowed per signature. The .GIF may not exceed 700kb.
- Blue and bold usernames = Administrators (Username looks like this)
- Purple usernames = Super Moderators (Username looks like this)
- Red usernames = Sectional Moderators (Username looks like this)
- Green usernames = Reporters (Username looks like this)
- Orange usernames = Coders (Username looks like this)
- Pink usernames = Premium Members (Username looks like this)
- Light gray usernames = Banned users (Username looks like this)
Even if you place a thread in the wrong section, one of our staff members will happily move it for you.
If you’ve only spelled something wrong, or it’s some sort of quick edit, you may not need to follow the next step—just make your changes and submit it! Otherwise, press this button:
And you’ll be brought to a new page…
Under this new screen, you can make advanced edits to your posts/threads.
To participate in the Top Five, add the keyword ‘top 5’ to your video when you’re uploading and it will be automatically submitted!
Alternatively, you can visit our Graphics Shop and request a custom avatar from one of our many talented designers.
Please note that GIFs do not always work as avatars, due to an issue with image processing on our server. We are trying to resolve the problem, but static images work best!
Here you can add the BBCode for an image—it’s pretty simple. Get a direct link to the image, and wrap img tabs around it, like so:
After that, you will be brought to a page that lists the various cutscenes available from the game. Click the Download now… link or image; from there, the download will either launch, or the link will take you to Mediafire.
If you need any assistance at all with downloading cutscenes, feel free to post in our Site Assistance section.
Page 1 of 3